Friday, 24 May 2013
Celebrating the Small Things - 24 May
Once again I am taking part in Vik Lit's celebrating the small things... So what am I celebrating this week. After a rather slow week last week this one has been a rather manic one. I am feeling much better so my productivity has shot up to compensate for last week.
1. generally feeling better and having a more productive week;
2. giving the house a full spring clean including windows and walls;
3. finishing my gardening journal designs and looking forward to starting my garden;
4. babysitting the dog and having my other half's parents visiting this coming weekend; and
5. my other half enjoying and using my anniversary gift (awesome!).
Enjoy the bank holiday weekend everyone!