Friday 7 June 2013

Celebrating the Small Things - 7 June


Once again I am participating in Vik Lit's Celebrating the Small Things bloghop.

I attended a Stress and Time Management Course this week and one of the coping with stress mechanisms we discussed was exercising gratitude and making a gratitude list. So great news everyone, by taking part in this fabulous bloghop you are helping yourself manage your own stress levels.

So what am I celebrating this week?

1. fantastic date night with my other half.

2. great weather and hopefully this weekend we will be having our first BBQ.

3. good course on stress and time management.

4. lunch with work colleagues to welcome new members to the team.

5. successful hearing aid fitting.

Have a great weekend everyone.

12 comments:

  1. Well HURRAH that we are managing our own stress levels! That's grand! Sounds like a good course?!

    Data Night YAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. Stress is less when we remember the good things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great list of small things.
    Have a great weekend!
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratitude is great for relieving stress and creating a sense of perspective. Funny how it's the small things that end up being the most important sometimes.
    Hope you're having a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stress management is definitely a useful skill to acquire.

    I'm trying to make a habit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always felt like my stress levels get lower when I appreciate what I have. Congrats on date night, the first BBQ, and good luck with the hearing aid. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you hear everything much better now! That's no small thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a successful date night, hearing aid fitting, (my mom has two)and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for date nights! I miss those LOL. Glad you are having good weather. We FINALLY got sunshine, but now it's crazy hot out. Summer has arrived.

    Meredith (@MeredithRaeJ)
    Meredith's Musings
    http://meredithraemusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never looked into taking one of the stress management classes offered at my job. Maybe one day I will. Sounds like you got a lot from it. Glad you had a great week and beautiful weather - definite great stress reducers. Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so happy to know that I am reducing my own stress today :)

    Rhonda @Laugh-Quotes.com

    ReplyDelete