Once again I am taking part in Vik Lit's celebrating the small things...
This week I am celebrating...
1. attending a beautiful wedding and being part of the happy couple's special day
2. taking the rare opportunity to spend time with my other half's parents (and the dog)
3. bumping into a friend in the street and having a catch up - despite the pouring rain
4. fantastic slice of chocolate cheesecake (thanks to my flatmate)
5. electric blankets for those chilly evenings
Have a great week and if you don't already take part - join in the blog hop here.