It is always important to keep a record of your job history. It can end up being used to populate your C.V., help find out what you love and hate about you job or help you prepare for interview.
Keep on file the key details about your previous jobs:
- Role / Job Description
- Contact Details
- Skills / Training
- Potential References
- What did you love about the job?
- What did you hate about the job?
- Why did you take the job in the first place?
- Why did you leave the job?
- How satisfied were you with the job?
This is an extract from Putting Pen to Paper's upcoming Career Development Workbook.